Vision


misty
Originally uploaded by algo.
I saw this saying:

The best way to predict the future ... is to create it.

Vision. What do you want your marriage to look like? Take a few minutes and create in your mind the "ideal marriage". Include how you treat each other, expections, and indiviual development. Some areas things to include:
* What are my interests and how do I find time to explore them?
* What are the interests of my sweetheart and how do I support my sweetie deleoping those interests and talents?
* What make me happiest? What makes my sweeite happiest?
* How do my children behave?
* How do I express my love and appreciation to my sweetie?

Picture in your mind the ideal world. Now identify those things YOU CAN CHANGE to bring your marriage closer to your ideal. Start making the changes.

Do not try and change your spouse. Instead, make the proper changes in your behavior and your sweetie will natuarally make reciprocal changes to adjust.

Comments

Deshona said…
I realy enjoy your blog! It realy is nice to read and get ideas from. I came across your blog from my renter. can't wait to read more!
Carolyn said…
I have to say I love your Blog!! My hubby and I have always belived you need to make sure that there is romance in the marriage. After 8 Years of marriage we are still sending each other love emails several times a day and text on the cell phone when on the way home from work on Transit. Our daughter tells us we act like High school kids with a crush. More marriages need to work at keeping a marriage alive. Good job you are doing here

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Deal: Free Printable Valentine's Day Love Coupons

Marriage on Television

Don't stop flirting with each other