Saturday, February 18, 2006

The twinkie in my brown bag of life


A very clever blogger shared a great notion of a simple, inexpensive and romantic Valentine's gift. Over at Cleverly Blogged we read: "
I once sent [my sweetie] a card that said:

You are the twinkie in my brown bag lunch of life

She thought that was a very sweet thing for me to have said. So from time to time I'll buy her a twinkie as a reminder that she still is the twinkie in my brown bag lunch of life."
Good work and a good example for us all.

1 comment:

diet dilemma magmem style said...

Never show a fat person a picture of a Twinkie. You stopped me dead in my tracks. How sweet of you to be so loving to your wife in such a sweet tasting way. I like reading about couples that have like minded ideas about their love for each other. That is what the world is short of. Isn't it wonderful that nothing can seperate us from the love of God! God Bless you and your family.