Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Who needs a computer?


calendar
Originally uploaded by ! - ivan - !.
I saw this and laughed. Yes, my dear sweetie must remind me of my own siblings birthdays. I do manage to remember our anniversary every year all by myself though.

Because I had forgotten the dates for a number of my friends' and relatives' birthdays and anniversaries, I decided to compile a list on the computer and have the dates highlighted on screen when the machine was turned on. I went to a number of computer stores to find a software program that would do the job but had no luck at the first few. I finally found one where the clerk seemed experienced.

"Can you recommend something that will remind me of birthdays and anniversaries?" I asked. "Have you tried a wife?" he replied.

1 comment:

Chic and Sassy said...

thats hilarious and so true im the living reminder LOL