Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Take A Moment


Did you see the moon last night? As it came up over the mountains, it was almost full and very bright. The wispy clouds combined with the light to give the evening an ethereal feel to it. And I almost missed it.

My sweetheart came home and called me out into the yard. The kids were looking out the window to see what mom and dad were up to and I was a bit puzzled myself. My sweetie walked me out into the street and showed me the lovely moon and beautiful evening. We stood for a moment, admiring the scene and enjoying each others company. The air was just cool enough to make holding each other very pleasant. It was well worth a couple of minutes of time.


Tonight, take a minute, just for the two of you. Hold hand, hug and enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a very beautiful picture. thanks for posting it.