Friday, April 25, 2008

Helpless Man! Helpless Man! | I Love You Recipes

I like this story and thought to share it with y'all. Click the link to see the rest of the story.

Helpless Man! Helpless Man! | I Love You Recipes: "My wife thinks that I wield what she calls the spell of the Helpless Man. According to her, this incantation causes females to rush to my aid. Women, she says, are especially vulnerable inside gift stores, jewelry stores, and the aisles of grocery stores that don’t feature chips, beer or frozen items that turn to dinner inside a microwave oven.

My response to this tomfoolery is to chuckle and change the subject. For any man of my age and girth knows that the days of spell-casting are long, long gone. But my Honey Bunny insists, even to maintaining what she calls her list of empirical proof. I recently asked to see this mysterious list, and made a few notations."

No comments: