Saying I love you in different languages


Love is all you need
Originally uploaded by a_cherished_memory
I love you
I love you
I love you

Phrases oft repeated, often lose their punch. I love you is one of the most common phrases your spouse will hear. If not, it should be. But after years of hearing it, it becomes common.

Take that old, worn out "I love you" and give it new life. Make if new by speaking it in a new language. There is a website with lots of translations: http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/iloveyou.htm

Here a just a few:
  • Hawaiian : Aloha Au Ia ʻOe, Aloha No Au Ia ʻOe
  • Latin : te amo
  • French: Je t'aime
  • Scots : Ah loove ye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Deal: Free Printable Valentine's Day Love Coupons

Marriage on Television

Don't stop flirting with each other