Sweet Acts of Kindness

I stumbled upon a posting of a wife expressing her gratitude to her husband for a "sweet act of kindness:
The Parkits: Sweet Acts of Kindness: "I came home yesterday from a long day of work to some really sweet notes from my husband! He put them in very creative places so I would find them as I went about the rest of my day!! What an amazing blessing the Lord has given me!!!!!"


Go check it out. I'll wait.....

Post it notes: 23 cents
Pen to write note: 23 cents (probably already have one)
Time to write and hide notes: 10 minutes
Instilling a sense of gratitude and appreciation in your relationship: priceless.

As I have mentioned before, it is the small and simple acts of kindness that make a relationship beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Deal: Free Printable Valentine's Day Love Coupons

Marriage on Television

Don't stop flirting with each other