Getting the bugs out of your marriage: Non Directionalicosis
Originally uploaded by m0smith.
- Lack of direction in daily activities...your marriage seems to be going nowhere
- An increasing restless feeling between you and your spouse
- You have not discusssed the future with your spouse in two months
- You experience an increasing desire to turn back the clock and have things as they were
- You sense a realization that you have not accomplished the goals you set when first married
- You and your spouse have not jointly set goals for you marriage
- You feel a sense of fear when you think about your children going out on their own and leaving you alone with your spouse.
- There is a feeling of failure and despondency between you and your spouse
- Together, set specific, attainable goals for your marriage
- Strive to have daily as well as long term, activities which will help you both achieve your goals
- Exercise consideration and mutual support
CAUTION: DO NOT OVER PLAN. this too can be hazardous to the health of your marriage.