Getting the bugs out of your marriage: Companion Minusis
Originally uploaded by m0smith.
- You are usually too busy to sit down and talk with your spouse
- You are not aware of the current interests of your spouse
- The two of you have not gone out of a "date" in at least a month
- You are only together when you are with children family or friends
- You only participate together in activities which involve family management and/or problems.
- You and your spouse have not have 1/2 hour of uninterrupted companionship in two weeks.
- You have not seen your spouse during waking hours in over a week.
- Conduct one planning session per week with your spouse to systematically schedule the time you will spend together
- Schedule at least one date per week ... NO CHILDREN ALLOWED