Getting the bugs out of your marriage: Perfectomania
Originally uploaded by m0smith.
- You or your spouse have a tendency to ignore problems affecting your marriage
- You expect your spouse to look perfect at all times
- You or our spouse expect every moment to be romantic
- You expect your spouse to always be in a "good mood"
- You have a feeling your spouse is not "giving enough"
- You cannot cope with misunderstanding or disagreement with your spouse
- You experience increasing disenchantment with your spouse and your marriage
- Plan and have one, two or more discussions with your spouse as required
- Apply honesty as you compare your personal expectations with your actual marriage
- Allow equal expression of thoughts and feelings
- Exercise realism and an open mind as you and your spouse consider ways to make marriage more satisfying. Be realistic.