Romantic Bible Verses: Proverbs 18:22


Colored Gems
Originally uploaded by Sully Pixel.
Proverbs 18:22
22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.


Two thoughts come to mind when pondering this verse. First, my sweetheart is a gift from God. Such a gift is a treasure to me. After being married for years, it might be easy to become complacent about my wife and our relationship. How much better it is to treat your sweetheart as a precious treasure!

Second, how blessed of the Lord I am to have received this gift. I have received much from the hand of the Lord. One of His greatest gifts to me is the wonderful woman whom I call "wife". She has been a "good thing" in my life and I have indeed found favour of the LORD in her.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a wonderful husband you are! You are both so lucky to have found each other!

Here via Carnival of Family Life.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Deal: Free Printable Valentine's Day Love Coupons

Marriage on Television

Don't stop flirting with each other