Not sure how to write a love letter? Not to fret, here are some great ideas to get you started, followed by places you can find even more information on the subject. Isn't the Internet wonderful?
- When stealing, steal from the best. Use freely from the bard, the lyrics to romantic love songs and poems.
Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.
- Hand written on specialty paper is nice. If your hand writing is not all that romance inspiring, consider having a professional calligrapher writing your thoughts for you.
- Include compliments on all aspects of your sweetheart: physical characteristics, talents and accomplishments.
- Express gratitude for the wonderful things your sweetie does.
- Tell your sweetheart ways in which they make you a better person.
- Remember shared times together
- Include a little humor
If I know what love is, it is because of you.