Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Free iPod Arrived

I know its not romantic on the surface, but just think how cool it would be to surprise your sweetheart with an iPod. Even better, the cost is in everyone's budget. Its simple to get started.

I know what you are thinking: Does this really work? I said the same thing to my friend when he first metioned it. I said, "I'll believe it when I see you with an iPod in your hands". Well, he got one and now I did too.

How does it work? After signing up for the iPod, you need to complete an offer. They have a list of 20 or so things you can choose from. A lot are credit cards, but there are others. Pick one that you either want or that can be canceled for minimal money. Some can be canceled for now money at all.

After that, get 5 of your friends to do likewise. Then you get a free iPod in the mail.

No comments: